ARE YOU PREPARED FOR E-COMMERCE?
By Mark Idzik
"44 percent of US companies are currently selling online, with
a further 36 percent planning to do so in the next 12 months,
according to the Association of National Advertisers. In
addition, 92 percent of companies selling online now close
the sale via ecommerce rather than free phone or fax."
Are you prepared to sell online?
Every day, I receive questions about the best ways to sell
products or services online. Selling online isn't difficult,
but it does take preparation, knowledge, a desirable product
or service and the right tools to be successful.
My requirements (tools) for e-commerce are as follows:
- have a desired product or service to offer
- an easy to use shopping cart for your customer
- ability to search your product database
- secure server to accept credit cards
- web-based product updates (web site owner)
- ability to add options to your products
(colors, sizes, categories) (web site owner)
- notification of orders (web site owner)
- easily retrieve orders from a password
protected area of your site (web site owner)
- if appropriate, real-time credit card authorization
- no programming for the web site owner
Although I've been in the web design and promotion business for
five years, I've never found one place or service to offer this
e-commerce solution, until now.
Through a strategic partnership, we have created and highly recommend
WEBIZHost.com which combines all the high-end development tools
previously only available to programmers. It is a complete
do-it-yourself web development and e-commerce hosting solution!
WEBBIZHost.com meets all my requirements mentioned above (and I
believe will also meet yours), and includes the following benefits:
- Site Wizard: Step By Step Site Construction
- Logo and Button Designer
- Web Page Designer (WYSIWYG)
- Online Storefront Builder
- Free Shopping Cart!
- Real-time credit card processing through CyberCash and
- Specialty Templates for Realtors, Photographers,
Restaurants, and More
- POP Email and Autoresponders
- Interactive Traffic Statistics
- Site Promotion Tools
- Advanced Tools for Power Web Applications
- Active Server Pages
- Online Database Construction and Management
- Multimedia (Real Audio/Video)
- Control Panel Administration for all tools
This system is developed so that you can easily design, promote
and maintain your site on your own, as well as work with a
developer to build sophisticated, interactive web sites. Use
these tools and benefits as a benchmark when selecting a
If you aren't satisfied with your current provider, or
are in the process of looking for one, visit our web site
We're currently offering a 30-day free trial - instant account
setup with no obligation or payment required. Try the system
on us for a month!
Back to Library